Article & Microfilm Request

Please use the form below to request microfilm or journal articles not available at Greenwood Public Library if you have an Evergreen Indiana GPL library card.

If you have a Reciprocal You Can Go Anywhere library card as well as a blue Johnson County Public Library (JCPL) card, you can use JCPL's Interlibrary Loan services.

Click here for books/audio/video requests.