COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday - Saturday: 12pm - 4pm
Here at Greenwood Public Library, we're working to provide a safe environment for the health of our community.
- Face coverings are required in the building (exceptions will be made for children and those with special needs). If you don't have one, face coverings will be available free of charge. All staff members will be wearing face coverings.
- Hourly sanitizing practices are in place throughout the building.
Materials & Library Cards
- Browsing our collections is available while maintaining social distancing.
- Materials can be checked out either with staff assistance or using one of our self-check machines, and markers are on the floor to encourage social distancing.
- Library card signup is available at our Patron Services Desk.
- Curbside Pickup will continue to be available during select times (Monday - Thursday: 11am - 6pm; Friday - Saturday: 12pm - 4pm).
- A limited number of study rooms are available for 2-hour time slots for single person use only. To promote social distancing, we are unable to provide spaces for tutors, case workers, and other groups at this time.
- General seating/study areas are not yet available in Children’s. Toys are not currently available for checkout. The play area will be closed for 30 minutes periodically throughout the day for cleaning.
- For now, interactive walls, meeting rooms, and some seating areas will not be available.
- Computers are available for 2-hour sessions.
- Printing, faxing, and scanning are available. Printing costs are $0.15 for black and white, and $0.25 for color. Faxing and scanning are free.
- Virtual programming will continue to be available for all ages.
- In-person programming is cancelled until 2021.
Please be aware. All dates are subject to change based on current health conditions.
For email updates from GPL, please sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions