COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 5pm
Here at Greenwood Public Library, we're working to provide a safe environment for the health of our community.
- Face coverings are expected in the building (exceptions will be made for children and those with special needs). Masks are required for computer use or study room use. If you don't have one, face coverings will be available free of charge. All staff members will be wearing face coverings.
- Hourly sanitizing practices are in place throughout the building.
Materials & Library Cards
- Browsing our collections is available while maintaining social distancing.
- Materials can be checked out either with staff assistance or using one of our self-check machines, and markers are on the floor to encourage social distancing.
- Library card signup is available at our Patron Services Desk.
- Curbside Pickup will continue to be available during select times (Monday - Thursday: 11am - 6pm; Friday - Saturday: 12pm - 4pm).
- Study rooms are available for 2-hour time slots for single use only.
- The children's play area will be closed for 30 minutes periodically throughout the day for cleaning.
- We are asking visitors to limit their time in the children's department to 30 minutes.
- Computers are available for 1-hour sessions.
- Printing, faxing, and scanning are available. Printing costs are $0.15 for black and white, and $0.25 for color. Faxing and scanning are free.
- Virtual programming will continue to be available for all ages.
Please be aware. All dates are subject to change based on current health conditions.
For email updates from GPL, please sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions