Greenwood Public Library offers computer instruction to the public free of charge. The following classes are held on a regular basis, following a regularly rotating session schedule: Jan-Feb, Mar-Apr, Aug-Oct, and sometimes Nov.-Dec.
- Basic Word - View Handout Topics include terminology, menu options, text formatting, and copying and pasting text. Prerequisite: Introduction to Windows or equivalent experience.
- Advanced Word - View Handout
- Excel 1: The Basics & Beginning Formulas - View Handout | Worksheet Learn how to type in Excel cells, format spreadsheets, and use AutoSum. Students must be very proficient with the mouse and know how to use formatting (change font name, bold type, etc.) in Microsoft Word.
- Excel 2: Formulas and Much More - View Handout | Worksheet Build on the skills learned in Excel 1 by using formulas, sorting, freezing/hiding panels, and much more. Prerequisite: Excel 1.
- Excel 3: Linking, PivotTables, vLookup, & Macros - View Handout | Excel3ClassSpreadsheets | Sales for 2008 | SumIFExercise This class builds on the knowledge of Excel 1 and 2 by linking spreadsheets, creating PivotTables, and utilizing vlookup. We'll also tinker with macros. Prerequisite: Excel 2.